NEEWER 300W Replacement Flash Tube for NEEWER VISION4
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Usually, professional flash heads and monolights are equipped with user-replaceable flashtubes that may simply be plugged into, and unplugged from their sockets.
- With proper handling, the flashtubes may last for tens of thousands of flashes under normal use.
- Waiting for a flash tube to fail before you replace it is not always economical.
- As with all equipment, the output of your flash tubes can change with use and your photos are effected.
- They should be checked periodically to be certain you are getting the performance you expect from your flash heads.
- A basic test is to simply take a meter reading with the old flash tube, and again with a new tube installed.
- If you have access to a flash color meter, apply the same process.
- With this information, you can decide if the tube is too tired and should be replaced.
- Power: 300W
- Tube Diameter: 0.3inch/ 0.8cm
- Outter Diameter: 1.9inch/ 4.8cm
- Inner Diameter: 1.3inch/ 3.2cm
- Weight: 0.1ounce/ 12g
- 1 x 300W Replacement Flash Tube